June 1 security patch T-Mobile

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I believe you mean July? The update that included the June update has been out for a few weeks (released on 6/22). I'm installing now, but if this is still on June 1 patch, then it's just a stability update. If it is, indeed, the July patch, kudos Samsung/T-Mo! And it's just that, the July security update. I'll check when it's done installing.

UPDATE: Yup, still on June patch. So this must be just a stability update or patching a nasty bug that couldn't wait (but maybe no one's found yet).

Last edited:

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE: Yup, still on June patch. So this must be just a stability update or patching a nasty bug that couldn't wait (but maybe no one's found yet).

Perhaps the Samsung Messages photo-sending bug? Or will that come directly from Samsung as a Messages and/or Gallery app update?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps the Samsung Messages photo-sending bug? Or will that come directly from Samsung as a Messages and/or Gallery app update?

I'd think that would come from Samsung as the app is updated separately, unless the bug was at the system level for some reason.