Screen protection thread. Help!

anon(10311036)

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Hey people, I just got my S9+. I am going with a Spigen case to protect the phone, but I have not found anything good enough to protect my screen. At least not durable or great looking for a premium smartphone.

First, at the Samsung store they installed a silicon (kind of rubber) screen protector. It lasted 3 days; it started getting dirty near the bezels.

Second, I bought a tempered glass one, curved near de edges. The touch felt terrible and it seemed to have an air layer between the phone glass and the screen protector.

The last one I bought is another silicon one, but different from the Samsung one, this one wraps the phone around the edges. I looks nice in the front part but looks terrible in the back.

Let me just say all of them they installed at their own shop, with professionals... so no installation problems at all...

So I am just wondering, should I content myself on just having an ugly and weird screen protection that looks terrible on my phone? I am from Brazil, the phone here is so much more expensive than in U.S. so I am babying it since first day.

Which screen protector do you people really recommend? A functional, good looking and that is going to protect my phone.

So far, not finding a correct screen protection is my only complaining about the phone!

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
On my Samsung galaxy s9 plus, I use Zagg glass screen protector ( expensive)...but gives Great protection!
I use Speck cases, great protection with stylish cases!...I was told that Tech 21 cases give great protection?

anon(10311036)

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
On my Samsung galaxy s9 plus, I use Zagg glass screen protector ( expensive)...but gives Great protection!
I use Speck cases, great protection with stylish cases!...I was told that Tech 21 cases give great protection?

This is the one I had. I didn't last even a day, the touch was terrible.

Denisew 1972

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Whitestone dome! the best! Is easy to install, don't let it intimidate you and you can not tell its there at all! Mines lasted months so far, still like new! Expensive, but totally worth it!

jhnnyblze2000

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I was gonna try oatu till i saw a video on YouTube from technically tee. Won't let me copy the link here but if you search YouTube he'll come up. He used this screen protector and the glue got into his ear piece and it no longer plays sound through it without being muffled.

anon(10311036)

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
I was gonna try oatu till i saw a video on YouTube from technically tee. Won't let me copy the link here but if you search YouTube he'll come up. He used this screen protector and the glue got into his ear piece and it no longer plays sound through it without being muffled.

oh sh.. not buying it anymore!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois