good email app

msoprano13

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I made the switch back to a Android and I'm struggling to find a good email app. The stock one is slow and outlooks seems very buggy although it worked well on the iPhone. What is everyone using? Thanks

red72

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I use Nine folders, works great! regular updates and bug fixes. I never notice any bugs, but they sure fix them! Very heavy ch y email and calendar user. Nine folders is awesome.

gebco

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Just came from a BlackBerry Priv to a Pixel phone. BlackBerry Hub is also my vote. You can have as much or little content or accounts in it as you want. It really is an all in one email and social media hub.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Official Gmail or inbox for Gmail. Nothing comes close to official Google app.
For exchange, office 365 I use microsoft Outlook which is great as well.

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
Blackberry Hub!! S9+ is my first smartphone that isn't a blackberry and I just can't cut the cord completely yet. I was using Outlook with my exchange account and I liked having email, calendar, contacts in one place, but I prefer all the options you get in BB Hub better.

gebco

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
Blackberry Hub!! S9+ is my first smartphone that isn't a blackberry and I just can't cut the cord completely yet. I was using Outlook with my exchange account and I liked having email, calendar, contacts in one place, but I prefer all the options you get in BB Hub better.

I was looking at the S9+ (which is why I check out these forums) but went with the Pixel instead. But like you this is my first non BlackBerry phone and I too installed the BlackBerry Hub, Contacts , and Calendar. I was tempted to install the BlackBerry launcher but chose to stick with the stock Pixel one for now.
I just like how the Hub gives you so much choice and control over your communications.

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
I was looking at the S9+ (which is why I check out these forums) but went with the Pixel instead. But like you this is my first non BlackBerry phone and I too installed the BlackBerry Hub, Contacts , and Calendar. I was tempted to install the BlackBerry launcher but chose to stick with the stock Pixel one for now.
I just like how the Hub gives you so much choice and control over your communications.
I have all of those BB apps too, plus tasks, notes and I HAD TO have the BB keyboard. I was lost without my hard press to capitalize and swipe to delete. We got the best of blackberry on our Androids.

gebco

Nov 27, 2015
Visit site
I have all of those BB apps too, plus tasks, notes and I HAD TO have the BB keyboard. I was lost without my hard press to capitalize and swipe to delete. We got the best of blackberry on our Androids.

I'm giving the Google keyboard an honest chance before I download the BlackBerry keyboard. I agree though, that it is the absolute best vkb. That being said, I appreciate what the stock vkb can do as well.

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
I'm giving the Google keyboard an honest chance before I download the BlackBerry keyboard. I agree though, that it is the absolute best vkb. That being said, I appreciate what the stock vkb can do as well.
I tried to like other keyboards on this phone but I've been using BlackBerry for so many years that I just can't unlearn the delete and capitalize features. It was so frustrating...lol