good email app

stuckingoo

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Outlook for everything but work. I use Nine for that. Nine is excellent but I don't want to have to use thumbprint authentication to open all my email.

msoprano13

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
how are the notifications on bb hub? on outlook I find they are slow and delayed. it was awesome on iPhone but I think outlook is very buggy on Android. thanks

stuckingoo

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I tried the hub based on feedback here. One thing I found lacking is that it is extremely slow opening up email with 'pictures.' Which is just about everything. Also didn't care for the calendar. I want a month view with text. I like the consolation of communication all tired together in one place. I just don't have the patience for slow email performance.

lindajm22

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
I tried the hub based on feedback here. One thing I found lacking is that it is extremely slow opening up email with 'pictures.' Which is just about everything. Also didn't care for the calendar. I want a month view with text. I like the consolation of communication all tired together in one place. I just don't have the patience for slow email performance.
Hmm..slowness with opening emails with pictures has not been my experience at all. Mine all open and pictures populate quickly, even emails with lots of graphics like for online shopping. Did you download the blackberry calendar, because I can view mine in month view with text.

CincyGuy

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Late to the party here, but I'll be the lone vote for Aquamail. Yes the pro version costs $$. Best email app I've used and keeps getting consistent updates.

You will need a separate calendar app if you use Aquamail, in which case I'll recommend Digical. Yes, the pro version costs $$. Best looking widgets I have seen with the most customization, and a good way to handle multiple personal and work calendars.

If you really want to use an all-in-one app you should give MS Outlook for Android a shot.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
That's not my experience. Not sure what to say about that.

ABOSWORTH007

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Late to the party here, but I'll be the lone vote for Aquamail. Yes the pro version costs $$. Best email app I've used and keeps getting consistent updates.

You will need a separate calendar app if you use Aquamail, in which case I'll recommend Digical. Yes, the pro version costs $$. Best looking widgets I have seen with the most customization, and a good way to handle multiple personal and work calendars.

If you really want to use an all-in-one app you should give MS Outlook for Android a shot.

Another vote for Aquamail from me. I've been using this app for quite a while now and I love it. Developer is very active with updates and they even have an entire forum if you need help with anything.

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site

Try Nine. Fast, reliable, customizable, scalable, and to top it all off, nice to look at B-)

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I have all of those BB apps too, plus tasks, notes and I HAD TO have the BB keyboard. I was lost without my hard press to capitalize and swipe to delete. We got the best of blackberry on our Androids.
How do you get the keyboard? I searched and can't find it.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for these recommendations, everyone! I find that my Gmail app is very buggy so I'm going to try out some of these suggestions. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol