S9+ or Oneplus 6?

technutcounselor

Apr 19, 2018
Visit site
I pre-ordered the Note9 and it is a tad bit much to handle. Anyway, I am weighing my options and it's between the S9+ or OP6. I like the idea of both for various reasons. This will be for business use, although I may make my iPhone X the business line. Anyway, thoughts from anyone that has/ had both?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
that's tough choice as I have both , 1+6 is fastest andriod phone out there even faster then Google pixel which I have the 2xl ...camera is step below both phones but sometimes it does better. 1+6 has no wireless charging if your into that but charges the fastest of all phones with cable. battery life is very good on 1+6...tough call good luck

Edit: since your getting the note 9 , I would get 1+6

Last edited:

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I pre-ordered the Note9 and it is a tad bit much to handle. Anyway, I am weighing my options and it's between the S9+ or OP6. I like the idea of both for various reasons. This will be for business use, although I may make my iPhone X the business line. Anyway, thoughts from anyone that has/ had both?

the two reasons i would choose the OP6 is the dash charge(charges way faster than my Exynos S9+) and the build quality.other than that i would choose the S9+(camera,video,speakers,wireless charging,expandable memory.lots of accessories)

at 1 point i had them both but the OP6 ended up as a map only phone(i usually just put it on the magnetic holder in the car)