I've pretty much tried all the timer apps that're 3.5 star and above currently in playstore and none of them met my needs. Either because they stopped working after you lock the screen or won't let you change the ringtone or has to be in the app to stop the snooze or it doesn't go over 1 hour. All kinds of problems.

Is it really that much to ask for? Just a way to set multiple timers with my own ringtone and doesn't stop counting once I exit the app or lock the phone and doesn't need me to unlock the phone, click on the app, in order to stop the ringing.
    09-01-2018 11:56 PM
    You might be looking to far as Samsungs Clock app does this. You just have to think outside the box and use your head a little more by math terms. If you figure out when your timer will go off you can set as many alarms as you like with personalized ringtones. takes a little bit more work but not by much. USE YOUR HEAD! haha Goodluck!
    09-06-2018 11:40 AM
    Set as many as you want..
    How to set multiple TIMERS??-smartselect_20180906-130315_gallery.jpg
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    09-06-2018 12:04 PM
    You literally said the same thing..
    09-06-2018 03:12 PM
    I've pretty much tried all the timer apps that're 3.5 star and above currently in playstore and none of them met my needs. Either because they stopped working after you lock the screen or won't let you change the ringtone or has to be in the app to stop the snooze or it doesn't go over 1 hour. All kinds of problems.

Is it really that much to ask for? Just a way to set multiple timers with my own ringtone and doesn't stop counting once I exit the app or lock the phone and doesn't need me to unlock the phone, click on the app, in order to stop the ringing.
    The Samsung clock app has the timer function, and I use it for cooking purposes all the time.

So, I've got an egg timer, casserole timer, baked chicken timer etc etc

And you can individualise the ring tone, and have more than one timer happening at once, and use other apps.

One thing though, make sure you turn off the do not disturb function for when the phone rings. Unless you do that your timer won't make a sound if you're also on the phone.
    09-06-2018 03:44 PM
    Set as many as you want..
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SmartSelect_20180906-130315_Gallery.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	289893
    Thoseare not timers. Duh. Same problem on Honor, no way to set multiple TIMERS. Really annoying.
    Loonkin likes this.
    05-17-2019 06:38 AM
    There's no "Add a timer" on the screen when you're in Timer?
    05-17-2019 04:10 PM
    Just install Google's clock app from play store and use it. It works great.
    Loonkin likes this.
    05-27-2019 12:16 AM
    Just install Google's clock app from play store and use it. It works great.
    Actually it doesn't. When it reaches zero, it often doesn't sound until you open the app, defeating the purpose completely.
    The Samsung timer only allows one timer, multiple alarms, but only ONE countdown timer.
    All other countdown timers get power saved to go into background, so cease to work and sound when they finish.
    Amazingly lame in the 21st century. One timer that can work efficiently
    01-06-2022 04:30 AM
    Actually it doesn't. When it reaches zero, it often doesn't sound until you open the app, defeating the purpose completely.
    The Samsung timer only allows one timer, multiple alarms, but only ONE countdown timer.
    All other countdown timers get power saved to go into background, so cease to work and sound when they finish.
    Amazingly lame in the 21st century. One timer that can work efficiently
    Welcome to Android Central! Does that happen with the Google Clock app even with Battery Optimization turned off?
    01-06-2022 11:32 AM