Hey all, recently my GS9+ has been having this problem, and I cannot find any solution.
    When I receive a text, WhatsApp message or anything, they do not show up, and instead I get the Edge Screen lighting up, and get the small notification at the top of the screen.

I haven't dropped the phone prior to this, so I am not sure what could have happened.
    I also do not think it has anything to do with the front sensor, as it doesn't show the "Touch input blocked" message.

Does anyone know of a fix for this?
    09-17-2018 09:33 PM
    Hey all, recently my GS9+ has been having this problem, and I cannot find any solution.
    When I receive a text, WhatsApp message or anything, they do not show up, and instead I get the Edge Screen lighting up, and get the small notification at the top of the screen.

I haven't dropped the phone prior to this, so I am not sure what could have happened.
    I also do not think it has anything to do with the front sensor, as it doesn't show the "Touch input blocked" message.

Does anyone know of a fix for this?
    In the Edge Settings. You can set where you want to show the notifications. Or maybe Notifications and lock screen.
    09-18-2018 04:07 AM
    I think that's the way Edge Screen works. Personally, I have it disabled because I prefer normal notifications. Also, make sure you have it set for Face Down only if you don't want edge screen with screen up.
    09-19-2018 04:57 AM