Hello!
    Just as the title says, here are some examples of my troubles. Makes me want to throw the phone across the room sometimes!

-The phone will pause any media while is playing... It doesn't matter if I'm watching Youtube, Facebook, or the video playback of videos I've personally recorded.
    -Using the camera to make videos - it will stop the recording after 5-10 seconds.
    -If I'm scrolling through my gallery to submit a photo, it will automatically refresh to the top and I have to start my search for a photo all over again.
    -If listening to the voicemail app that came with the phone, the playback will automatically pause after 5-10 seconds.
    -In navigation, it will continually minimize the navigator to the PIP mode and I'll have to maximize it, just to have it do it again after 5-10 seconds....very frustrating!!

Basically ANY media playback or recording pauses or resets or changes on its own requiring me to keep pressing play, etc.

I loved this phone when I first got it but now it is such a hassle to do ANYTHING.

Does anyone know what's wrong with my phone??
    10-03-2018 11:38 AM
    I'm having the same problem
    10-03-2018 09:50 PM