Why can't I receive calls from iPhones on my S9?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Everyone with a Samsung phone is able to call me with no problem. Everyone who calls me with an iPhone hears a recording that says that the call cannot be completed as dialed. I called Samsung and went through their trouble-shooting and they said call At&t. I called At&t and walked through their trouble-shooting, and they created a ticket. They said it was known issue that was being worked, and that they would call me back. I haven't heard from them. I was hoping that someone in this forum could help. Things I've already done: checked my blocked number list, reset network settings, checked for software update, restarted phone, and checked my service coverage.

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Did AT&T try resetting SIM card or shipping out a new one?

You haven't tried wiping case but next step would be best way to troubleshoot - after resetting network, then do factory reset.

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Wow... Wish I could help. Have not had an issue calling or receiving calls with my Samsung and any iPhone. Been on Verizon, AT&T and Straight Talk. Very strange. Good luck.

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Guessing it’s the sim. My wife had the issue going from her iPhone to the Note 9. Problem was her old sim was connected to a iPhone still and it needed to be registered with a android device. Once we got a new sim everything worked great. No more issues.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463