Signal always change if set to 3G

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So i have a problem. Whenever i use 3G on my S9 Plus. It doesnt stay at 3G.it keeps changing between 3G and H+ every few seconds. I am pretty sure it wasnt like this before. I have tried to add new APN but it still changes nonstop.

Is anyone experiencing this too or is it just me? I am using the Exynos version of the S9 Plus.

*UPDATE*
the provider is causing this problem. And they are aware of it. So guys please stop telling me 3G/H/H+ is the same. Okay they might be almost the same but for the signal to change EVERY FEW SECONDS is not normal. Was not like this on my Note 8.

Last edited:

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Erm what settings?
Aggressive WiFi switching. Leave it off.
9de496ea20a40ab5550adc5296a9b630.jpg

lucianus_luciferus

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
So i have a problem. Whenever i use 3G on my S9 Plus. It doesnt stay at 3G.it keeps changing between 3G and H+ every few seconds. I am pretty sure it wasnt like this before. I have tried to add new APN but it still changes nonstop.

Is anyone experiencing this too or is it just me? I am using the Exynos version of the S9 Plus.
This is normal. H is just a bit faster than 3G.
So H is like 3.5G and H+ is 3.7G.

Kodak2

Jul 30, 2018
Visit site
Lucianus_Luciferus is right. It's normal and depends on mobile signal strength. Nothing to worry about.

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site

3G and H+ (HSPA+) are both classified as "3G" and, in fact, HSPA+ is the upper echelon within the 3G technology spectrum. UMTS is the slower tier.

In other words, you have nothing to worry about.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
3G and H+ (HSPA+) are both classified as "3G" and, in fact, HSPA+ is the upper echelon within the 3G technology spectrum. UMTS is the slower tier.

In other words, you have nothing to worry about.

No no. It worries because it keeps changing. Was not like this before. And as i have stated above. The provider said they were having problems. Not the phone. A phone should not be always changing from 3G to H+ every few seconds back and forth.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Lucianus_Luciferus is right. It's normal and depends on mobile signal strength. Nothing to worry about.

My 3G and H+ has the same signal strength. And the provider i am using is aware of this problem. If it changes once in a while its not a problem. But if it changes every few seconds back and forth it is a problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci