mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah it's looking great, I'm liking the design direction of the One UI. I don't mind the icons though, prefer this one over the previous ones but that comes down to personal taste. I'm going to switch the launcher and use a different icon pack eventually.

S10 looking very promising with the One UI and hardware redesign. Samsung doing a great job, if only they could ditch that Bixby home and give me the option for Google feed on the left of home screen .. have to use a different launcher now for that reason alone.

Yeah I'm not crazy about Bixby but looks a lot better then before .

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I make my ringtones and I keep them to mp3's because they don't give me problems. I use Ringtone Maker Pro which makes it easy to clip and manipulate audio files and to place the finished files and make them the defaults.

anon(7775)

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
No matter who I'm talking to, when I'm done with a call the same contact photo shows up. How do I report problems with the beta again?

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
I don't have access to the Pie beta, but if one of the users could help...

The initial reports and screenshots of One UI definitely looked like there was a new system-wide default font being used (looked A LOT like Google Sans / Product Sans) but the beta screenshots look like they retained the regular Samsung fonts we are used to.

Can someone post a screenshot of the fonts available in Settings --> Display?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't have access to the Pie beta, but if one of the users could help...

The initial reports and screenshots of One UI definitely looked like there was a new system-wide default font being used (looked A LOT like Google Sans / Product Sans) but the beta screenshots look like they retained the regular Samsung fonts we are used to.

Can someone post a screenshot of the fonts available in Settings --> Display?
Attached
b20217440808fe38184c9ece898b6ce6.jpg

missmotta

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
You can interact with other beta testers, and give feedback directly through the "Samsung Members" app which can be found in the Samsung App Store

qz0xr3

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Enjoying this release. Some nice features like night mode and gestures. Also impressed with it being a pretty stable release.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
You mean the notifications? It happened on the weather notification from Google but on some other notification it was instant. Unable to constantly repro it.

When I click on something in the pull down shade it takes forever to actually switch to it, anyone else?

anon(7775)

Jan 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to participate in discussions using the Samsung members app but when I go to create a nickname like it tells me to no profile gets created it just allows me to change the avatar, any suggestions?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
One thing I'm seeing is the stand by has been excellent in Pie. Sometimes I don't use the phone for the entire day since I have other phones and come back to see the thing has drained very less battery. Probably 5% or something like that.

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm having a good experience so far. My 2 biggest gripes are... Lift to Wake is inconsistent and split screen implementation is cumbersome at best. Phone is very snappy though and battery good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power