Pie Beta is Live in US for T-Mobile and Sprint ONLY

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I gotta say this is the best beta I have tried out of all. The phone works wonders as if it was an official release. I love the Night Mode on it, as I love black stock colors rather than 3rd party themes which will start going on 14 day trial from now on and pushing sales as well. Phone's performance is amazing. Battery life is even better. Media volume is higher and with more bass. Wow, I'm pretty impressed with Samsung

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
SWEET!!! Is the beta temporary - meaning after the beta period is over, do they want you to remove the software from the device?

queenren

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
Also, is it too late to try the beta? I don't get my Samsung S9 plus until tomorrow. Do you think I will be able to install it then?

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
SWEET!!! Is the beta temporary - meaning after the beta period is over, do they want you to remove the software from the device?
It's actually possible that you'll get first crack at the official release in 2019. You won't roll back to Oreo.

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Typically they leave you on the most stable beta when testing is done. Then you update to the official software when the carrier sends out the OTA update.

Darius DuPree

Apr 11, 2016
Visit site
Go to ApkMirror to download the Samsung+ Beta version 11.x something and once you open the app there should be a little banner about the beta, and register. I waited about 10 minutes before going to the system settings and checking for the beta update. It pulled it and just finished on my T-Mobile S9 and breathes a new bit of life into it. The only issue I was running into was Samsung Experience launcher and themes kept closing but I just uninstalled the launcher and it stopped.

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Go to ApkMirror to download the Samsung+ Beta version 11.x something and once you open the app there should be a little banner about the beta, and register. I waited about 10 minutes before going to the system settings and checking for the beta update. It pulled it and just finished on my T-Mobile S9 and breathes a new bit of life into it. The only issue I was running into was Samsung Experience launcher and themes kept closing but I just uninstalled the launcher and it stopped.

Thank you! That worked. I saw someone mention an apk earlier in the thread, but i assumed it was for the ui and couldn't find it.

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
This is nice. I love the tweaks to the camera. Never seen scene optimizer before. Adjusts background to match focus subject. Also you can hear the camera shutter adjust as you swap between the different camera modes. Not a bad thing just an observation.

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
Phone works like charm, everything works perfect except the Samsung Keyboard sometimes deletes words as I type fast. Other than that everything else works like if it was the official update.

daswooski

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have the Samsung+ App crash after opening it?
Since I updated to the Beta the Samsung+ App closes down right after I try logging in...I have the GS9 Unlocked in US

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair