I see the Early deal on Samsung site that if I trade in my 2XL to buy S9+ I will pay around $380. Do you think it worth it to get S9+ or should I keep my pixel?

I have a lot of phone but never buy Samsung phone before. I like my pixel and stock Android but I get boring right now and want to play with something different.

Thanks for suggestions.
    11-18-2018 08:20 PM
    Yeah. I admit pixel phone is boring. But he always be my number one smartphone. He has two things I can't get rid of the camera and software. It's always nice to try something different. Every phone will become boring if you start to use it for a long period of time. It's only things we love in specific smartphone that matter. Keep it and save money.
    I see the Early deal on Samsung site that if I trade in my 2XL to buy S9+ I will pay around $380. Do you think it worth it to get S9+ or should I keep my pixel?

I have a lot of phone but never buy Samsung phone before. I like my pixel and stock Android but I get boring right now and want to play with something different.

Thanks for suggestions.
    eak1570 likes this.
    11-18-2018 10:51 PM
    No, I don't think it's worth upgrading but I prefer the Pixel phones over any other phone. I'd probably get the Razer Phone 2 if I had to go with a non Pixel phone.
    eak1570 likes this.
    11-18-2018 11:16 PM

Thanks for suggestions.
    Samsung has a notoriously bad trade in history, many who were expecting $200 for their old phones in good condition only got $25 with no redress (no phone back if you're not happy with the deal), there's always talk of class action over the state of their trade ins scheme.
    11-18-2018 11:26 PM
    sell it privately on Swappa instead of trading it in.
    11-19-2018 04:21 AM