Hi,
    I'm a new owner of the S9+ (no brand) and I would like to know if it's possible from the camera app, to save pictures directly into a specific album avoiding to move them from the "main" gallery to the album later.
    Thank you, regards.

Roberto
    12-02-2018 08:33 AM
    Not for the stock Camera app. It might be possible using an app like Tasker or IFTTT, but I've never tried that.
    12-02-2018 01:20 PM
    You can set most camera apps to save to a particular album, but you can't change it for each shot easily. You have to go into the app's settings. I'm getting what you want, a popup after every shot so you can select the album, but no, you can't.
    12-02-2018 03:24 PM
    Interesting -- which cameras let the user save to a particular album? I've only ever seen options to choose Internal Storage vs SD. Are you talking about 3rd party camera apps?
    12-02-2018 04:37 PM
    You can set most camera apps to save to a particular album, but you can't change it for each shot easily. You have to go into the app's settings. I'm getting what you want, a popup after every shot so you can select the album, but no, you can't.
    I mean that I can select an album and then next shots will be saved into that album. I tried to look for that option but I didn't find it into camera app settings.
    Probably the stock camera app can't do that.
    As B.Diddy wrote, the only "save to..." option is "Internal Storage" or "SD".
    12-02-2018 06:30 PM