Voicemail Badge

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello.....I have the Galaxy S9 Plus from Verizon. I am not showing any notification badge on my voicemail icon. I am using the current version of Nova Launcher Prime. In the settings in Nova Launcher.....notification badges.....teslaunread settings.....voicemail is turned on. I have checked the phone's settings and the badges for voicemail is on.

I have no issues with showing the badges for my phone.....type app (email).....twitter....Textra etc. So why is only my voicemail not showing a badge? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Does the badge show if you use the stock launcher? Sounds like an app bug, but you could start by checking if it's a system-wide bug (any launcher) or if it's just that app AND Nova.

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Does the badge show if you use the stock launcher? Sounds like an app bug, but you could start by checking if it's a system-wide bug (any launcher) or if it's just that app AND Nova.

Yes....the badge shows when using the stock launcher. Won't show with Nova Launcher. This all worked great on my S5 phone. Thank you for your help.

Thomasrope

May 20, 2017
Visit site
I have the exact same issue on my S9+. also using Nova Prime. It used to work, but about a month ago or two, I noticed I was no longer getting a badge on Voicemail.

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I have the exact same issue on my S9+. also using Nova Prime. It used to work, but about a month ago or two, I noticed I was no longer getting a badge on Voicemail.

Bummer for all of us that are having this issue. I think I'll email the dev for Nova Launcher Prime and see what he can do.....if anything. Every other badge notification for my apps work with Nova Launcher.....only the voicemail doesn't. Really stinks!

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Bummer for all of us that are having this issue. I think I'll email the dev for Nova Launcher Prime and see what he can do.....if anything. Every other badge notification for my apps work with Nova Launcher.....only the voicemail doesn't. Really stinks!

I've already emailed the developer. Remember, unread counts are a function of Tesla Unread Count in combination with Nova (same developer). It's a glitch that the dev is aware of, but hasn't been able to fix.

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I've already emailed the developer. Remember, unread counts are a function of Tesla Unread Count in combination with Nova (same developer). It's a glitch that the dev is aware of, but hasn't been able to fix.

My bad.....I forgot to mention the Tesla Unread Count in my post. I did check the Tesla Unread Count in Nova to make sure everything I wanted active was turned on. I did email the dev yesterday afternoon but as of this morning I have not heard back from him. I'm just puzzled why this worked on my S5 phone with no issues.

Thank you for your information. I hope the dev can figured out the problem and get it fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool