Editing S9+ Slow Motion Video?

roweder

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
I have been having problems editing the 240fps 1080p slow motion footage from the Galaxy S9+ using Adobe Premiere Pro CC.

Has anyone found a reliable way to edit this footage on the PC? I want to be able to switch the footage from slow to normal speed and back to slow a few times. I also like being able to render in 60fps.

I'd like to know what render settings to use or what program works for you.

I also posted about this on Adobe forums, but I thought responses from fellow S9+ users might be more useful

Thank you!

roweder

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
I have discovered that I had a defective CPU and that was causing my rendering issues. I had no clue that could be a sign of a bad CPU and it sounded far fetched, but when I changed CPUs, rendering became flawless again. My CPU was a i7-6950x that I recently bought on eBay (with an Intel warranty), and reinstalling my i7-6850k fixed everything. Rendering no longer causes Premiere to crash or causes my system to crash, and the program is no longer producing videos with strange artifacts.

roweder

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
Similar problems occurred yet again and this time it was a bad RAM module. I should have run a memory test when I had prior problems just in case.