Can anyone comment on how well it does or doesn't work? I've developed quite the sentimental attachment to the convenience it has added to my habits, and I was curious to know how it's been working out for everyone.
    01-17-2019 09:37 AM
    I'm still on Pie beta but bxActions isn't great. I've set Bixby to single press. It is impossible to disable Bixby. I have the button mapped to single press = back, long press = flashlight. Long press always launches flashlight and occasionally launches Bixby. Single press occasionally goes back and/or launches Bixby. It's too intermittent for me to really use back, but it's reliable enough for the flashlight. It's a shame really as I used to use it for back constantly! However, having the swipe gesture for back on the new navigation bar (which is totally hidden if enabled) means I don't miss it too much.
    01-17-2019 09:53 AM
    I'm still on Pie beta but bxActions isn't great. I've set Bixby to single press. It is impossible to disable Bixby. I have the button mapped to single press = back, long press = flashlight. Long press always launches flashlight and occasionally launches Bixby. Single press occasionally goes back and/or launches Bixby. It's too intermittent for me to really use back, but it's reliable enough for the flashlight. It's a shame really as I used to use it for back constantly! However, having the swipe gesture for back on the new navigation bar (which is totally hidden if enabled) means I don't miss it too much.
    Did you set it up from scratch or is this how it behaves post OS-update?

Also, did you run the ADB commands/batch?
    01-17-2019 12:44 PM
    That's post update. Didn't try reinstalling it. Ran ADB pre upgrade to pie.
    01-17-2019 01:02 PM
    Used Bixby for voice to text in messages. Doesn't work in pie beta. Still uses standard text to voice.
    waqqas31 likes this.
    01-17-2019 03:17 PM
    That's post update. Didn't try reinstalling it. Ran ADB pre upgrade to pie.
    That gives me hope that a fresh install may help!
    01-17-2019 10:47 PM