Samsung Members App slates pie update for March

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
Yes yes, I know that people have already received it. I'm just forwarding you the official word, which is perhaps just supposed to shield the company from users' ire when the complaints start flooding in.

See the attached screenshot.

Attachments

• 34207.jpg
    34207.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 52

TextMeMaybe

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
That makes me sad :(. I suppose I can stop checking every 10 minutes. What is the Samsung Members app? I don't see it on my phone or in the Google Play store.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
It seems like the Samsung+ is for the Snapdragon users and Samsung Members if for Exynos? At least it seems like it when I look at where the people who have what come from.
So far all updates to Pie that have been released are Exynos. So I'd assume that screenshot would refer to anyone using a Snapdragon.

waqqas31

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
It seems like the Samsung+ is for the Snapdragon users and Samsung Members if for Exynos? At least it seems like it when I look at where the people who have what come from.
So far all updates to Pie that have been released are Exynos. So I'd assume that screenshot would refer to anyone using a Snapdragon.

That's what I was thinking (re: release timing). I have a SM-G9650, which is the Snapdragon-based Hong Kong (and Latin America) variant.

I think Samsung+ was just meant for North America, while everyone else has the Members app.

dlalonde

Trusted Member
Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
That's what I was thinking (re: release timing). I have a SM-G9650, which is the Snapdragon-based Hong Kong (and Latin America) variant.

I think Samsung+ was just meant for North America, while everyone else has the Members app.

US only actually. Here in Canada we have this weird Samsung+ learning app that has nothing to do with the one the US has. We have Samsung Members too.

That being said I have no such notice in the Samsung Members app.