I have samsung s9 plus. İ pressed somewhere and i dont remember where and its showing me notifications like facebook messenger. How do i make it default. I tried nearly everything reinstalled etc. It pops up in my screen

I cant upload screenshot but remember when someone messages you through messenger. Round (like ball) notification pops out and you can move it or delete it
    hellcat887 likes this.
    01-26-2019 08:01 AM
    By the way i created this post when i didnt have account. Its my screenshot

I have samsung s9 plus. İ pressed somewhere and i dont remember where and its showing me notifications like facebook messenger. How do i make it default. I tried nearly everything reinstalled etc. It pops up in my screen

I cant upload screenshot but remember when someone messages you through messenger. Round (like ball) notification pops out and you can move it or delete it

Screenshot here
    When i receive message in whatsapp

https://imgur.com/a/zGQxM3M
    01-26-2019 08:26 AM

Screenshot here

I've got this exact issue too. Can't for the life me remember where the option was. I've hunted all through the notifications section on settings and it doesn't seem to be anywhere!
    01-27-2019 03:58 AM

Screenshot here

Scrap my previous reply, I've found it! In advanced features in settings, go on smart popup view and you can disable it.
    mary beth hale likes this.
    01-27-2019 04:01 AM
    Scrap my previous reply, I've found it! In advanced features in settings, go on smart popup view and you can disable it.
    Thank you so much. Ive been looking for this for days man..
    mary beth hale likes this.
    01-27-2019 08:16 AM