Galaxy S9+ Verizon Android Pie

roweder

Jan 27, 2018
Visit site
I have the Galaxy S9+ on Verizon and my phone is currently installing the Android 9.0 Pie update. Anyone else on Verizon with this phone and getting the update? Or not getting it? I have been anticipating this moment for quite some time!

Has anyone in the US had android pie (not beta) on the Galaxy S9 or S9+ for more time?

TDSI

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Just got the update today as well. A few things:
1. As described that when you press and hold the power button until the power menu pops up, then tap the "Screenshot" option. When you do, the power menu will disappear and the screenshot will be taken. My update did not give me this option what so ever. I hold the power button and I get three icons: Power off; Restart; and Emergency Mode. Anyone have the same issue and I'm wondering why this does not have it?
2. Volume Controls do not show up next to the volume rocker? They still show up at the top of the screen.
Still getting used to this........

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
Whether the screen times out or I lock phone screen is blank no time nothing always on is turned on. Did multiple power cycles checked all settings no idea what the problem is.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Whether the screen times out or I lock phone screen is blank no time nothing always on is turned on. Did multiple power cycles checked all settings no idea what the problem is.

There's a new Always on Display settings in display mode settings , there's (tap to show), (show always), (show as scheduled) , did you check there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie