Galaxy S9+ Verizon Android Pie

mmcclure0453

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Verizon S9 in northern Ohio received P update around 5pm. Loaded quickly with no known hiccups. I like most of what I see so far. Have to keep digging and see what all is new. Thumbs up to Verizon for getting it out quickly. 👍

DWR_31

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Sprint Galaxy S9+, Jan 31 1:10am, just received a 245MB download with January 1 security patch. Full Android PIE !!! ( Coming from beta program)

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
why in the world did they move the clock over to the left? it's been on the right since inception. Is there a way to change this back?

TDSI

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Just an observation if anyone has had the same issue since the Pie 9 upgrade. My notification sounds for Text and Email went silent. I tried everything only to figure out that my Gear 3 watch was connected via Bluetooth. Once Bluetooth was turned off or it went into stand alone, the sounds came back. I don't recall this happening before. I guess they figure if you get the notification on your watch (vibrate or sound) it does not need to happen on the phone?

kikbxr1969

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Just an observation if anyone has had the same issue since the Pie 9 upgrade. My notification sounds for Text and Email went silent. I tried everything only to figure out that my Gear 3 watch was connected via Bluetooth. Once Bluetooth was turned off or it went into stand alone, the sounds came back. I don't recall this happening before. I guess they figure if you get the notification on your watch (vibrate or sound) it does not need to happen on the phone?

There is a setting in the Galaxy Wearable app. It's under Notifications. Once you click on notifications, the third one down is "Mute connected phone" Make sure that is not toggled on.

TDSI

May 14, 2012
Visit site
There is a setting in the Galaxy Wearable app. It's under Notifications. Once you click on notifications, the third one down is "Mute connected phone" Make sure that is not toggled on.

Ah! Thank you so much. I should have known better. When that upgraded there were a few changes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21