Cool Pie features

lucianus_luciferus

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I just found this cool feature in developer options, night mode. If you set it to automatic it will switch night mode on based on the time of day. Pretty neat
If anyone else wants to add some more just write it here.

D.P.G.

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
You don't need developers option's it's in the settings and you can toggle it on and off when you swipe down from the top.

lucianus_luciferus

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
You don't need developers option's it's in the settings and you can toggle it on and off when you swipe down from the top.
Yes you can use the button in the pull down shade to toggle it on and off but if you want it to automatically change by the time of day then you need to enable this in dev options.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I just found this cool feature in developer options, night mode. If you set it to automatic it will switch night mode on based on the time of day. Pretty neat
If anyone else wants to add some more just write it here.

Samsung has the Routines app, which does this and much more. Not yet for Pie, but look for an update soon.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Samsung has the Routines app, which does this and much more. Not yet for Pie, but look for an update soon.

Are you referring to Good Lock? I noticed when I went into the app after Pie it just gives me the message, "update coming soon." It is a cool app, so I'm anxious for the update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty