Hello. On Verizon with S9+ and have the Pie update on my phone. I'm trying out the gestures. I read an article about how to master the new Pie gestures. In the article I read this....."When you're in an app, do a fast horizontal swipe on the navigation bar to the right. This will bring up the app you were previously using before it, and if you do that swipe again, you'll be taken back to the first app you were in."

Tried it. Sometimes it works and most of the time it doesn't. I am using the One UI. I have also tried using my Nova Launcher and I get the same results for both. Any help would be appreciated.

Now this works....."If you want to take that gesture a step further, do a horizontal swipe to the right on the nav bar but then hold your finger there for a second. You'll see a transparent bar appear across the bottom, and once you see this, you can slide your finger across it to cycle left and right through all of your recent apps."
    02-10-2019 01:16 PM
    Have u tried one handed operation, it's a Samsung app for gestures works really good I use both now
    02-10-2019 04:13 PM
    Have u tried one handed operation, it's a Samsung app for gestures works really good I use both now
    Thank you for the information. I'll check it out.

EDIT: Thank you IamSavic! I downloaded it and it solved my problem with Pie gestures. I'm just trying to figure out why some of the Pie gestures work and one does not. One Handed Operation is great....so between OHO and Nova my gestures are now awesome! Thanks again.
    02-10-2019 05:31 PM