Does anyone know what happened to Game Mode which enabled screen recording prior to the Pie update? That is a function that I really need for work purposes. I'm not interested in downloading a 3rd party app. And as much as I love Samsung and hate iOS phones (love the iPad), I'm going to have to switch to Apple if this feature is really gone. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ And that sucks because there's really nothing that I like about iPhones. I only owned mine for two weeks before coming back to Android.
    02-10-2019 01:53 PM
    I don't know why you don't want to use a 3rd party app. AZ Screen Recorder works well.
    02-10-2019 02:23 PM
    Does anyone know what happened to Game Mode which enabled screen recording prior to the Pie update? That is a function that I really need for work purposes. I'm not interested in downloading a 3rd party app. And as much as I love Samsung and hate iOS phones (love the iPad), I'm going to have to switch to Apple if this feature is really gone. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ And that sucks because there's really nothing that I like about iPhones. I only owned mine for two weeks before coming back to Android.
    While the game is playing, there should be an icon in the lower left of the navigation bar. Tap it & there should be an option for screen recording.
    02-10-2019 09:26 PM
    I don't know why you don't want to use a 3rd party app. AZ Screen Recorder works well.
    Because the ones I've considered either crash, want mic access, other unnecessary permissions, want money, crash or push unwanted ads to my device.
    02-11-2019 08:01 AM
    While the game is playing, there should be an icon in the lower left of the navigation bar. Tap it & there should be an option for screen recording.
    Thanks. But previously you could use it outside of the games.
    02-11-2019 08:02 AM
    I ended up finding out that it's no longer an option so I simply just have to switch to iOS because work is more important than having the phone that I prefer. And before anyone suggests a different type of Android, no thanks because if I wanted a different Android device that's what I would have. thanks for the replies though
    02-11-2019 08:06 AM
    Is Game Launcher not on Pie?
    If it is, have you tried launching Game Launcher and then going to "Add a game" and adding the app in question?
    02-11-2019 10:43 AM
    Is Game Launcher not on Pie?
    If it is, have you tried launching Game Launcher and then going to "Add a game" and adding the app in question?
    Yes it is and yes I did ๐Ÿ˜Š
    02-11-2019 09:56 PM