It´s a good decision to get the S9+ now?

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Perhaps I misunderstood your comment, but the S10 is likely to be FIVE TIMES that amount. You'll never find one for anything close to that price.

To clarify, a store is recieving my S6 32gb and is selling me a S9+ 64gb brand new for $400. That is why i said in my previous comment that if the S10 or S10+ launch at a price of $200 or more what i meant is $600 or more then it will be too much for me.

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
To clarify, a store is recieving my S6 32gb and is selling me a S9+ 64gb brand new for $400. That is why i said in my previous comment that if the S10 or S10+ launch at a price of $200 or more what i meant is $600 or more then it will be too much for me.

Ah, a trade-in. Got it. I do think it's unlikely that you'll get better than 50% off the price of a new S10/S10+ even for an S9/S9+ trade-in. I guess if $600 is your upper limit, it's possible. I think if you sign up for Samsung's reserve on their site, you can get $550 for a trade-in on a device in good condition.

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
Well i think i will get my S9+ tomorrow. S10E for $750? S10 for $900? and S10+ for $1000? No thanks. I´m sure i will be happy with change from my S6 to the S9+.

I absolutely love my S9+ and will be keeping it another year. Unlike a lot of people, I really like the Pie update on it as well.
Hope you enjoy the phone!

right to carry

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I went from S7 edge to S9+ just weeks ago. Screw the 10. no significant updates, at least not to me. ships with oreo and then immediately updates to "pie". Pie is awesome, whole new look and tweaks much more than a cosmetic update. Plus owning a phone with a fresh battery is AWESOME. go for it.

right to carry

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
My S9+ with Pie says I have a 5g icon but after reading the articles, 5g not ready for prime time. I am literally getting 4G LTE with a 5G E icon. such BS.

vb nagar

May 7, 2019
Visit site
Repeated Camera failure makes this phone practically useless for taking pictures. Not very reliable

Definitely. I got a great trade in a couple weeks ago and purchased for under $600. I did look at everything that was going to be on the S10 but decided that it wasn't for me, especially the higher price.

vb nagar

May 7, 2019
Visit site
Don't get S9. Tendency for repeated camera failures after the last update, Samsung surely knows about it but seems unable or unwilling to fix. Not sure if S10 inherited the same

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
Don't get S9. Tendency for repeated camera failures after the last update, Samsung surely knows about it but seems unable or unwilling to fix. Not sure if S10 inherited the same
Do you work for a competitor of Samsung? You: New member. 2 posts both referencing an issue that doesn't exist. The camera and software, with the actual 2x zoom, is gtg.

To Pontiac, the 9+ for 400 new is a good deal. At launch it was around 875 USD. After 1 month it was 2 for 1 (effectively 1/2 price, but you needed to add a new line). I see you probably know this now.
I see it now with no stipulations on a few sites in the 400 range.
Get a good case and screen protector.
Good luck

RapidTurtle

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Phones from year to year are only a minor upgrade these days. The S9 is still a great phone, that I plan on keeping for another 2 years.