Does anyone else hate the Pie gallery update?

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I hate the new gallery with Pie. Really the only thing I hate is the Album view has those LARGE thumbnails. I used to be able to quickly scroll to a gallery and now I have trouble finding the correct one since you can only fit 3.5 on the screen at a time.

Unless there is a way to revert to smaller thumbnails that anyone knows of? I don't see anything in the settings.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I haven't updated to pie yet, but previous versions of gallery could be zoomed in and out with a 2 finger pinch gesture, the same way you zoom in/out on a map.

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I haven't updated to pie yet, but previous versions of gallery could be zoomed in and out with a 2 finger pinch gesture, the same way you zoom in/out on a map.

OMG!! THANK YOU!! That was driving me up a wall also. So simple but never thought about that.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I hate the new gallery with Pie. Really the only thing I hate is the Album view has those LARGE thumbnails. I used to be able to quickly scroll to a gallery and now I have trouble finding the correct one since you can only fit 3.5 on the screen at a time.

Unless there is a way to revert to smaller thumbnails that anyone knows of? I don't see anything in the settings.

Absolutely, I hate it. Much harder to find the album you want, especially when you save an image and you're not sure where it was saved. I used to scroll down quicky and find "new" next to the album where the image was saved.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad