So I have admittedly dropped my phone about 5 times, not big drops or anything but for some reason my galaxy s9 phone has a huge horizontal tinted line running through it and I barely dropped it today and now the entire visible part on the screen is somehow slightly tilted. When I take a screenshot on my phone the picture would show up tilted because the visible part of the phone is literally tilted. I don't know if my phone is shorting out or what, but I have never seen problems like this on a phone before. This is some weird stuff, I hope if I get it taken in it can be fixed or I get a refund, I literally have had this phone for less than 6 months and it's doing this. If anyone has advice on how to fix this or has had similar problems, I'd really appreciate some input.
    02-18-2019 10:19 PM
    Dropping your phone 5 times is certainly looking like the cause for this. I doubt that you would get a refund but you should be able to pay for repair.
    02-19-2019 08:42 AM
    Since I updated to Pie. I now have that crappy ever so hard to see horizontal tint near the center of my S9+ too. Anyone else notice this. So ticked off. Only had the phone for 8 months.
    02-23-2019 06:27 PM
    Replace the screen before the device dies. Get whatever media and data off it first while you still can, as they often factory reset them after repairs. I also doubt they will do this under warranty....
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-23-2019 07:51 PM
    Take a screen shot and post it on FB or text it to a phone. If that image looks as you say it does then it is software related. If you post it and it looks normal, then it is hardware related.
    mary beth hale likes this.
    02-24-2019 08:08 AM
    try you break it we fix it through Samsung
    mary beth hale likes this.
    02-24-2019 07:42 PM