Screen timeout returning to 30 seconds after charging

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a Samsung galaxy s9 with android pie on sprint. Every day when I get up and take my off the charger the screen times out after 30 seconds and I have to change the setting back to 10 minutes. Is this something new with android pie. I don't like having to constantly change my settings everyday when I wake up.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have a Samsung galaxy s9 with android pie on sprint. Every day when I get up and take my off the charger the screen times out after 30 seconds and I have to change the setting back to 10 minutes. Is this something new with android pie. I don't like having to constantly change my settings everyday when I wake up.

It shouldn't, maybe it's a bug that's needs to be fixed.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have an S9+ on tmo and it does the same thing. started doing it when I was on the beta for Pie, but now, even with the final now installed it's still doing it. Very Annoying!

feliciajane

Sep 8, 2019
Visit site
Fixed!! I made an account just to say thank you to Jk_110!! I didn't think about the battery optimization, I kept thinking it was related to some employer-installed settings. Thank you so much for taking the time to post the fix!!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Fixed!! I made an account just to say thank you to Jk_110!! I didn't think about the battery optimization, I kept thinking it was related to some employer-installed settings. Thank you so much for taking the time to post the fix!!
Hi, welcome !
Thank you for registering and letting us know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta