S9 galaxy tint problem

Harlocksflower

Feb 21, 2019
Visit site
I have tried to alter the color lens, do color adjustments, screen modes, visibility enhancements, everything! I have even restarted my phone and nothing works my screen still has a yellow tint to it. Help please. How do I put it back to the standard screen color and tint?

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
Sounds like you tried all the things to do. Maybe dial *#0*# and test the screen hardware there. You may have to get it replaced under warranty...

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
I have tried to alter the color lens, do color adjustments, screen modes, visibility enhancements, everything! I have even restarted my phone and nothing works my screen still has a yellow tint to it. Help please. How do I put it back to the standard screen color and tint?
What is your setting here? Did you download any blue light or nighttime screen apps?
206070b86224927cb842a1552082fe29.jpg

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I agree with methodman89.....check to see if you have your blue light filter turned on. The blue light filter will use a yellow tint so you have less eye strain using your phone at night.

SdM123

Feb 9, 2019
Visit site
Sounds like you turned on the blue light filter