Weird notifications after Pie update

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Since Pie was updated last week, I am now receiving a "pop up" circle notification in the middle of my screen. So if I get a new email, the email circle icon pops up. If I get a new text (I use textra), a small circle icon with the picture of the contact pops up. This is super annoying. I still want my banner notifications on the lock screen and the top of my screen, but I hate these pop ups!I can't for the life of me figure out how to get rid of these. Help!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I think the Android Central app doesn't let you attach an image to a reply -- only an original post. Use the Tapatalk-based AC Forums app, or the desktop forum website on your browser.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I think the Android Central app doesn't let you attach an image to a reply -- only an original post. Use the Tapatalk-based AC Forums app, or the desktop forum website on your browser.

You can if you tap a previous post, select reply (with our without quote) and tap the paperclip top right. I used the AC main app to post this.

Attachments

• 6520.jpg
    6520.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 34

Ksherrick

Feb 26, 2019
Visit site
YES!!! I couldn't find anything online about this and didn't know the technical name. This is exactly what it is. Thank you!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance