Has this happened to anyone else? Those folders are gone from my file structure, and some of the custom files I've had for over a decade were deleted after the latest VZW update. Has anyone else experienced this?
    02-26-2019 01:53 PM
    I noticed it changed my defaults as well for ringtone and messages. I will confess I only had 1 custom ringtone and used stock for the rest. This occurred after the February security update
    eklisiewicz likes this.
    02-27-2019 08:13 AM
    Has this happened to anyone else? Those folders are gone from my file structure, and some of the custom files I've had for over a decade were deleted after the latest VZW update. Has anyone else experienced this?
    This also happened to me. My phone started ringing last night, with the VZW Airwaves tone, and I didn't even know it was my phone, since I've used "Basic Bell" for years. I don't know why it changed that and other notification sounds. Very obnoxious.
    eklisiewicz likes this.
    02-27-2019 08:13 AM
    Yes, that is exactly how I noticed the problem. I have a song by Air that I have used for years and suddenly I too got the stock VZW tone. No idea why this happened and seemingly no recovery method since I didn't back my files up. My bad!
    02-28-2019 08:05 AM
    I recently lost all my ringtone settings for contacts. The media files are still there, but contacts are set to default. And when I try to change one, it shows the special ringtone I had set. If I choose another, then go back to the one I want, it shows it on the contact but doesn't play it when they call.
    06-19-2019 06:35 AM