After the last update that was pushed out a few days ago, I no longer get any notification alerts from any apps if my phone is connected to any Bluetooth device. The alert still comes through on the Bluetooth, but not on the phone. The issue is if i have my Bluetooth connected, but not in my ear, i will miss the notifications bc the phone didnt make one
    02-27-2019 08:29 PM
    I just ran into this as well. Specifically when i am connected to my Gear sport watch. For me, the problem was the volume control seems to have been tweaked during the update. (I found this out after doing the post update things like clearing the cache partition which does seem to have fixed a general sluggishness in answering the phone)

Anyway, I called up the volume slider with the volume keys and swiped down on the slider. That revealed a bunch of individual volume settings. In my case, the media and notifications sliders were all the way to the left. I moved them to normal levels and, bang! my notifications started working again.

Hope this helps.
    02-28-2019 08:37 AM