I need to get a new phone. My current phone the battery is gone.

So for those of u guys that had it for yrs or so, how do u guys or gals like the phone?
    How has it been holding up?

Is there bloatware that can be removed? How has Samsung been updating their phone and patches too.

Has anyone had Samsung Galaxy line for more than a yr? 2 or possibly 3yrs? If so, how does it hold up?

I tend to keep a phone a minimum of 2 to 3yrs. I'm not the type that needs to get a new phone every yr.
    03-04-2019 11:05 PM
    I have a Galaxy S3 that's still alive after 7 years. It's still being used as a second phone.

Anyway. The S9 is great. Battery life is a bit mediocre (I got Exynos) but not too bad. However you've already passed 1 year of support. Samsung gives 2 OS updates and 3 years of security updates. Buying an S9 at this point leaves you with just 1 more OS update and 2 years security updates.
    I've had regular monthly security updates too.

My advice just get an S10 or S10E.
    03-05-2019 12:28 AM
    I have a Galaxy S3 that's still alive after 7 years. It's still being used as a second phone.

Anyway. The S9 is great. Battery life is a bit mediocre (I got Exynos) but not too bad. However you've already passed 1 year of support. Samsung gives 2 OS updates and 3 years of security updates. Buying an S9 at this point leaves you with just 1 more OS update and 2 years security updates.
    I've had regular monthly security updates too.

My advice just get an S10 or S10E.
    If I buy the phone brand new, I'll still have the manufacturer warranty.
    I don't care for the s10.
    I don't like the notch and the price is going to be too expensive. And I'm not looking to pay that much for a phone.
    03-05-2019 12:53 AM