Basically the main issue is that I can't see option titles and similar. In settings, contacts and messages (likely others but I only updated this morning), the titles such as contact names and the names of individual settings are basically the same colour as their background. It's driving me mental as it's completely crippled my navigation.

Note that there's a good chance Samsung pie is having problems with everything I've done to my phone, I've customised it up the wazoo. I have the material dark theme installed along with an icon pack and I'm using icon packs and nova launcher.
    03-10-2019 05:18 PM
    03-10-2019 05:21 PM
    Samsung galaxy s9
    03-11-2019 01:42 AM
    Okay, thread moved to that forum.
    03-11-2019 05:58 AM
    There has been issues with themes. Many are not compatible with Pie. Try using the default theme and see if that solves the problem. If it does, then you need to find a theme that IS compatible with Pie.
    Mojave likes this.
    03-11-2019 06:30 AM
    Basically the main issue is that I can't see option titles and similar. In settings, contacts and messages (likely others but I only updated this morning), the titles such as contact names and the names of individual settings are basically the same colour as their background. It's driving me mental as it's completely crippled my navigation.

Note that there's a good chance Samsung pie is having problems with everything I've done to my phone, I've customised it up the wazoo. I have the material dark theme installed along with an icon pack and I'm using icon packs and nova launcher.
    I have the S9+ and I agree with rjack22. Try the default theme. I am using the default theme and dark mode. I also use Nova launcher with some of my favorite icons from Nova and I don't have these issues.
    03-11-2019 07:15 AM
    Works fine with the default theme, shame really. I quite liked my theme.
    That's a bit of a dent on how much android is favoured over apple considering how you could really customise it to suit your taste.
    Thanks for the help though
    03-11-2019 07:56 AM