My S9 plus phone is not pairing with my JLAB bluetooth headset. My headset is still working fine with my old phone, which is a Motorola phone. In the available device page, it shows strange names which look like MAC addresses
    03-14-2019 10:33 PM
    Have you put the headset into pairing mode? (If there's a way of doing it, it should be in the manual. If you can't find it, if you pot the model number, maybe we can and tell you.)
    03-16-2019 01:29 PM
    I found a solution from another web site, where the author said that other connections sometimes interfere with Bluetooth device detection. Turning my Wifi Off was not enough, I had to get away from the Wifi - I literally hopped into my car and drove a block down the road. Then when I opened by Bluetooth setting and turned it off and on, my device name appeared in the "available devices" section. The I was able to easily pair with it.

Once the device is in the list, I don't have a problem any more - I can disconnect and reconnect easily
    03-24-2019 11:14 AM