Just upgraded to S9+

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
I was finally able to get a decent deal on this phone recently. The S9+ is 700 currently at T-Mobile and only 28 dollars down. Not too bad. I have upgraded from my LG V30 that I have had from last June. Honestly, I'm glad to come back to Samsung. My past two devices since 2017 have been LG and they were not good experiences. Before that was always a Samsung guy. Had the GS5 for two years. I have a couple curious questions though.

What kind of cases do you guys use? It's hard to find a good case that will protect the entire screen with that damn curved edge display. I opted for the SUPcase Unicorn Beetle case. That's what I had been using on my LG V30 and always did a good job of all round protection. Before not having to worry about the curved screen being smashed, I had used Spigen which would still be my go to if this wasn't an issue.

Battery life... So this phone has what like a 3500 MAH battery? My V30 had a 3200 MAH and always had great battery life... But not as colorful and powerful of a screen. I would always make it to bed time at 10-1030 PM from waking up at 5AM and still had juice left. I have a feeling this is gonna be an issue with this phone. Any issues? Any tips and tricks?

Mojave

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I also have the S9+ and came from the Galaxy S5 phone. Had my S5 for 5 years. I have the Zagg Invisible curved glass screen protector on my S9+. As for the case I use Speck and it's the grippy case. I also use a leather wallet case that I bought from Amazon. I think it's called an iPulse.

I use the dark mode always on my S9+ and my battery usage is awesome! This forum has tons of great tips and tricks for the S9+. I found many answers to my questions right here. Great group of people. Enjoy ur S9+!

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
How well does the Tough Armor protect the phone? Because it looks like the sides of it are exposed in the pictures I see. I'm also debating trying out a Zerolemon battery case if I have issues with battery life.

pontiac005

Trusted Member
Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
How well does the Tough Armor protect the phone? Because it looks like the sides of it are exposed in the pictures I see. I'm also debating trying out a Zerolemon battery case if I have issues with battery life.

Very well. The sides are pretty high, not quite level with the screen but good. The ends are raised with reenforcement. Had it on my S7 edge, my son dropped it several times on concrete with no damage. Also has a kickstand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv