Needed a warranty replacement for a S9. While setting up the replacement phone, I chose a Google Account restore from a LG V20. The V20 had a setting called comfort view (their bluelight filter). I had it on a custom schedule that turned it on at 8PM. Now, even though my Blue Light Filter is turned off on the S9, right at 8PM my screen goes a very unacceptable orange warm hue. How can I fix that. I have already tried a "Reset Settings" and a ”Reset Accessibility Settings”. Neither of those fixes it. I have also tried to turn on the Samsung Blue Light Filter, and turning it off. Nothing seems to work.
    04-03-2019 10:10 PM
    Needed a warranty replacement for a S9. While setting up the replacement phone, I chose a Google Account restore from a LG V20. The V20 had a setting called comfort view (their bluelight filter). I had it on a custom schedule that turned it on at 8PM. Now, even though my Blue Light Filter is turned off on the S9, right at 8PM my screen goes a very unacceptable orange warm hue. How can I fix that. I have already tried a "Reset Settings" and a ”Reset Accessibility Settings”. Neither of those fixes it. I have also tried to turn on the Samsung Blue Light Filter, and turning it off. Nothing seems to work.
    OK, Try this:
    1. Be sure the Blue Light Filter is OFF in: Settings > Display (Obvious 1st check and looks like you have already been there and more)

2. I just went through this so give it a try.
    (If you have this App)
    Go to Play Books App, Open a Page in a book, tap on the bottom of the screen and a Menu will show at the top of the page, Tap the "Aa" symbol, Tap the Android "gear" symbol, Turn OFF the Night Light.
    I found that this App had a Global Effect on my phone and all of my screens were "tan" color.
    Please advise if this was any help to your situation.
    It was a great fix for me......Tech Support advised that I would have to Reset my phone to correct the issue. Didn't want to do that.....................................
    04-04-2019 05:22 AM