Also when someone calls in it goes to voice mail
    04-06-2019 10:57 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Do you have good cell signal when this happens? Have you asked Verizon about this?
    04-06-2019 12:37 PM
    Same exact issue here with a Note10, shows "Call not sent."
    I have tried several active sim cards from different carriers which work fine in other phones, but in the Note10 I can only access the web and text. When trying to make a call with full signal bars and LTE next to it, it just shows "Call not sent". I've done all the usual restart, full factory reset from the recovery menu, even reflashed it via Odin with the latest firmware three times then factory reset again, but Nada! No bueno! lol Samsung has screwed up this time, it seems to be a hardware problem.
    02-06-2020 11:29 PM
    I have tried several active sim cards from different carriers which work fine in other phones, but in the Note10 I can only access the web and text. When trying to make a call with full signal bars and LTE next to it, it just shows "Call not sent". I've done all the usual restart, full factory reset from the recovery menu, even reflashed it via Odin with the latest firmware three times times then factory reset it too, but Nada! No bueno! lol Samsung has screwed up this time.
    What model is your Note10? What carriers are you using?
    mustang7757 likes this.
    02-06-2020 11:33 PM
    I have tried several active sim cards from different carriers which work fine in other phones, but in the Note10 I can only access the web and text. When trying to make a call with full signal bars and LTE next to it, it just shows "Call not sent". I've done all the usual restart, full factory reset from the recovery menu, even reflashed it via Odin with the latest firmware three times then factory reset again, but Nada! No bueno! lol Samsung has screwed up this time, it seems to be a hardware problem.
    Get it replaced under warranty.
    pizza_pablo likes this.
    02-06-2020 11:51 PM