I wish the one overriding mantra for Android OS developers was “add, just don’t take away”. But that’s not reality. Things that work...things that are relied upon...are removed far too often.

I just learned that the old Light Manager Pro is no longer available on the play store. It’s been replaced by Light Manager 2. The old app was not updated due to new limitations imposed by the android os. The new version of the app does not allow one to control flash rate of the led...again, solely because of new l8mitations imposed by android os.

The ability to use and customize the led notification light was one of the main reasons I went to android instead of iPhone when I abandoned blackberry many years ago.

Android is becoming more and more like iOS. It’s just a matter of time I’m afraid until the 2 os’s will be hard to differentiate.
    04-16-2019 07:31 PM
    Check out LED Blinker by Mario Ostwald in the Google Play Store. See if that will work for you. I'm using it on my S9+ and no issues.
    pontiac005 likes this.
    04-17-2019 07:30 AM