Can anyone recommend a replacement camera app that works well with the S9 plus. I have missed several video opportunities lately because the video button got moved from the main camera launch screen. It's been quite irritating. That one extra step has caused me to miss stuff. I want to continue to take 4K videos using the new app.
    04-17-2019 01:45 PM
    I feel your pain. I have missed stuff as well. I use to use a great app that had a shortcut widget but it's been awhile since I have used it. I'll see if I can find it again.
    04-17-2019 03:23 PM
    You can put a shortcut to the video recorder on the task edge.
    04-17-2019 06:01 PM
    Can anyone recommend a replacement camera app that works well with the S9 plus. I have missed several video opportunities lately because the video button got moved from the main camera launch screen. It's been quite irritating. That one extra step has caused me to miss stuff. I want to continue to take 4K videos using the new app.
    Long press the camera icon it should show video and photos, drag the video to home screen for short cut
    Mojave likes this.
    04-17-2019 07:57 PM
    Long press the camera icon it should show video and photos, drag the video to home screen for short cut
    Another method in camera settings>camera mode drag video to the top so its first choice when you open the camera.
    Mojave likes this.
    04-17-2019 08:01 PM
    Wow that works perfectly. Thanks!
    mustang7757 likes this.
    Wow that works perfectly. Thanks.
    Your welcome
    This is Brilliant!!! Thanks a ton!!!
    mustang7757 likes this.
    Yesterday 09:40 AM
    This is Brilliant!!! Thanks a ton!!!
    Your welcome!
    Yesterday 09:55 AM
    That's cool. I've also just learned that instead of toggle in quick toggles, you can also tap the name of the toggle to get extended quick settings for it.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    Yesterday 04:22 PM
    That's cool. I've also just learned that instead of toggle in quick toggles, you can also tap the name of the toggle to get extended quick settings for it.
    Yeah thats pretty cool
    Yesterday 06:03 PM