calendar sync issues

veredgf

May 27, 2019
Visit site
Some of our users who are connected via active sync (exchange) suddenly have Calendar sync issues which up to now are only resolved by removing the email account and setting it up again.

Mail syncs fine - the client is the native Samsung email client. We are unable to force the calendar to sync and viewing sync settings always shows that the calendar is not synced (i.e. older date).

Anybody who experienced this has found a simpler solution either that removing the account and setting it up again?

Thanks,
Vered

bgrorud

Jun 5, 2019
Visit site
veredgf - did you ever find a solution?

I have a user that is experiencing the same issue. Contacts and Email sync fine, if you delete the account and re-add it the Calendar will sync for a couple days and then stops syncing, says last sync was whenever it stops. You can tell it to syn and it doesn't generate an error, but it also doesn't sync. I had the user follow the steps to delete the cache partition, but they said it still did not fix the calendar sync issue. If anyone has a solution for this, it is greatly appreciated. This is all using the default built in apps with a Samsung Galaxy S9.

I'm wondering if a factory reset has resolved the issue permanently for anyone.

-Brad

veredgf

May 27, 2019
Visit site
veredgf - did you ever find a solution?

I have a user that is experiencing the same issue. Contacts and Email sync fine, if you delete the account and re-add it the Calendar will sync for a couple days and then stops syncing, says last sync was whenever it stops. You can tell it to syn and it doesn't generate an error, but it also doesn't sync. I had the user follow the steps to delete the cache partition, but they said it still did not fix the calendar sync issue. If anyone has a solution for this, it is greatly appreciated. This is all using the default built in apps with a Samsung Galaxy S9.

I'm wondering if a factory reset has resolved the issue permanently for anyone.

-Brad

Sigh, not yet.... hopefully somebody will have a solution. Does indeed sound like my prob...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze