Microsoft Office Calendar Appointments Won't Sync With S9+ and Vice Versa

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello all,
I have an S9+ and for some reason, no Microsoft Office calendar appointments I make, or appointments I accept from others appear in my Samsung calendar app. If I make an appointment in my S9+ device under my Office account, it shows in my device but does not transfer to my Office calendar on my computer. This is about a 2 week old issue and I am out of ideas. I have made zero changes to anything and everything appears to be active turned on. Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Do you have the calendars synced to each other? They don't sync by default. (Very few calendar apps or "Exchange apps" actually sync appointments and contacts well ... almost as if Microsoft didn't want Android syncing to Windows.)

bgrorud

Jun 5, 2019
Visit site
I have a user that is experiencing the same issue. Contacts and Email sync fine, if you delete the account and re-add it the Calendar will sync for a couple days and then stops syncing, says last sync was whenever it stops. You can tell it to syn and it doesn't generate an error, but it also doesn't sync. I had the user follow the steps to delete the cache partition, but they said it still didn't fix the calendar sync issue. If anyone has a solution for this, it is greatly appreciated. This is all using the default built in apps with a Samsung Galaxy S9.

-Brad

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar