No permission to show top window

distylynn

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
U went to settings and in the search bar I typed appear on top, there were no results. I've taken several screen shots of the problem. Now I just need to know how to get them to u.

distylynn

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
I went to forums in the menu, and I think this is a forum because there were a bunch of questions one of them was mine and when I started it. So how do I share screenshots to here?

distylynn

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Back on July 3rd. U said screenshots would help. So I've taken some. I just dont know how to get them on here in my question or reply. And exactly how do I tag u? Thank u by the way for your trying to help me with this problem.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Back on July 3rd. U said screenshots would help. So I've taken some. I just dont know how to get them on here in my question or reply. And exactly how do I tag u? Thank u by the way for your trying to help me with this problem.
As @mustang7757 said the right steps to post screenshots will depend on which app you are using to access the forums (browser, AC, ACF, Tapatalk ...). See this guide.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=737130

To tag any member type @username, as I did in this post.

distylynn

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Oh I didn't understand what u meant. I'm using android central.com. I dont think I downloaded the app. I'll check and if I did I'll get back to u shortly.