Do Not Disturb does NOT work

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
One thing you can be happy about , you now know how to flash the firmware through Odin .

Question - I may have to do a factory reset again, will that mess up what I just did when I flashed the firmware?

I have this app, Package disabler Pro that I activated but now it's causing me problems and I can't get to the part of the app to uninstall it and it's pretty much the only way to uninstall the app besides doing a factory reset to uninstall it before I activate it .

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Question - I may have to do a factory reset again, will that mess up what I just did when I flashed the firmware?

I have this app, Package disabler Pro that I activated but now it's causing me problems and I can't get to the part of the app to uninstall it and it's pretty much the only way to uninstall the app besides doing a factory reset to uninstall it before I activate it .
No factory reset won't affect the firmware , but and big but , you have package disabler on your phone? This whole time?

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
No factory reset won't affect the firmware , but and big but , you have package disabler on your phone? This whole time?

I've had Package disabler Pro on my phone for a while and it was working and not giving me issues, I don't think. And then I didn't open the app up when I did the Factory reset earlier this week.It was only after I did the flash the firmware that I tried to open the app up and activate the app.

Do you think that maybe the Package disabler Pro may... and it's probably a big MAYBE causing the issue with the Dnd?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I've had Package disabler Pro on my phone for a while and it was working and not giving me issues, I don't think. And then I didn't open the app up when I did the Factory reset earlier this week.It was only after I did the flash the firmware that I tried to open the app up and activate the app.

Do you think that maybe the Package disabler Pro may... and it's probably a big MAYBE causing the issue with the Dnd?
It's a very good possibility
You have to take it out of administrative App before uninstall and put anything you changed back the way it was.

Abbers727

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Lol.. I hope we got it this time

Well, I asked my friend to send me a message back on Messenger and I didn't hear it. I still heard the 'popping' sound that Twitter makes when you try to check for new tweets. I'm waiting to see if I hear e-mail notifications.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Well, I asked my friend to send me a message back on Messenger and I didn't hear it. I still heard the 'popping' sound that Twitter makes when you try to check for new tweets. I'm waiting to see if I hear e-mail notifications.
Ok let's see on the others

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You can't get rid of it from apps list?
This is stock email when I long press it and tap info>then tap notification
Stock e-mail

I decided to clear the cache partition and the Package Disabler Pro+ app appeared on my apps page. So I removed it again and removed it from my google play library.
Screenshot_20190628-004011_Settings.jpeg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power