Do Not Disturb Schedule Not Obeying End Time

m0j072

Jul 2, 2019
Visit site
I'm not really sure where to start with this one. I have an S9 running Pie. I have a DND schedule set that is supposed to end at 7am. This used to work fine for quite some time but now, for some unknown reason, the DND schedule ends at 6am. It doesn't matter what I set the end time to, the DND turns off at 6am. It obeys the on time - I've tested this by changing the schedule and it always turns on at the set time.

I've gone through settings and can't see any reason why DND would turn off at 6am every day. If I turn off the scheduling completely and manually set DND, it stays on until I turn it off manually.

I can't pinpoint exactly when this started happening. It may have started when I upgraded to Pie but I can't say for sure. I've searched and not found anyone else reporting this same issue.

bossfan61

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm not really sure where to start with this one. I have an S9 running Pie. I have a DND schedule set that is supposed to end at 7am. This used to work fine for quite some time but now, for some unknown reason, the DND schedule ends at 6am. It doesn't matter what I set the end time to, the DND turns off at 6am. It obeys the on time - I've tested this by changing the schedule and it always turns on at the set time.

I've gone through settings and can't see any reason why DND would turn off at 6am every day. If I turn off the scheduling completely and manually set DND, it stays on until I turn it off manually.

I can't pinpoint exactly when this started happening. It may have started when I upgraded to Pie but I can't say for sure. I've searched and not found anyone else reporting this same issue.

Galaxy S9, Android Pie, T-Mobile

For some reason, my DND sometimes doesn't always start at its scheduled time. I just noticed this problem within the last 2 weeks.

Last edited: