Does the BlackBerry Android OS (Key 2) have a launcher of sorts?
    And if so, can that be used on an S9+?

Alternatively, if there a theme of sorts similar to the Key 2 icons and such?

Thanks
    07-11-2019 05:13 PM
    I found something online...
    07-12-2019 02:13 AM
    I found something online...
    FYI: I use this on my LG V30 now and have just ordered an S9+ and plan on using it on that as well. Includes Blackberry Hub. That's why I use it.
    ivanwi11iams likes this.
    07-13-2019 09:57 AM
    I have the BlackBerry Hub+ Suite on my S9. And, I added the BlackBerry Virtual keyboard because of the word flick feature I was so used to after using a BlackBerry Z10 for 4 years. No other keyboard app has that, and the suggestions along the top of the keyboard just isn't good enough anymore.

I've tried the BlackBerry Launcher, but I can't say I'm all that happy with it. I just like the Nova Launcher better. I prefer to see the number of notifications from an app. In that case I don't want just the "spark".

The spark was fine in the old BBOS phones, because the number was next to the status bar icon for that app. In BB10, the number was shown when you did that partial slide going into the Hub.

However, with the Nova Launcher, you can customize the notification number badge, and I set it for a deep solid red circle with white numbers, to at least match the spark color scheme. The default is sort of orange-ish. Same with the Samsung stock OneUI launcher. And I don't like how that color looks.
    Yesterday 02:08 PM