I have moved email apps from native Samsung to 9Folders. 9 is hands down the best email app I’ve used.

The app has a badge count widget. The widget is 1x1 size and, for reasons I won’t bore everyone with here, I need to use the widget for badge counts and opening email rather than the app’s launcher icon.

Question - I can’t seem to be able to move the widget into the dock. I have space for another icon, but the s9 doesn’t seem to want to allow me to use that space for a widget. Am I missing something? Is there a way to mo e the widget into the dock?
    07-17-2019 07:09 AM
    I have moved email apps from native Samsung to 9Folders. 9 is hands down the best email app I’ve used.

The app has a badge count widget. The widget is 1x1 size and, for reasons I won’t bore everyone with here, I need to use the widget for badge counts and opening email rather than the app’s launcher icon.

Question - I can’t seem to be able to move the widget into the dock. I have space for another icon, but the s9 doesn’t seem to want to allow me to use that space for a widget. Am I missing something? Is there a way to mo e the widget into the dock?
    The stock launcher on most phones don't allow widgets on the dock. You'll have to find a third party launcher that does.
    lucianus_luciferus likes this.
    07-18-2019 03:26 AM