I use the default Samsung S9 Contacts app that is synched to my Google account. On some of my contacts, there are profile pics of people. I know how to remove the picture by doing edit and delete, but for some mysterious reason, the same profile pic will reappear again in several days. I have literally removed the same profile pics from the same contacts many times over in the past few years, but they keep reappearing again. Is there a permanent solution to this? Thanks!
    07-19-2019 12:36 PM
    I think it's because those people set the profile pic in their Google account, so it keeps syncing back. I'm not sure if there's any way to set the Contacts app to not sync profile pics in general.
    07-19-2019 12:46 PM
    I think it's because those people set the profile pic in their Google account, so it keeps syncing back. I'm not sure if there's any way to set the Contacts app to not sync profile pics in general.

Hmm, it's rather annoying. As a test, I changed the profile pic of a contact to a penguin. I'm curious if the penguin pic will stick or if it will revert back to the original profile pic.
    07-19-2019 12:56 PM