What ever happened to icons only mode where the icon would keep it's original shape Google Weather is a good example. Previously it just looked like a yellow star now it's a tiny star inside a white boarder. I assume one of the updates did this. My S8 plus is also updated to Pie but the icons are still the originally shape however the option to change from Icons only and Icons with frame's is gone. Am I missing something?
    08-04-2019 12:23 PM
    What ever happened to icons only mode where the icon would keep it's original shape Google Weather is a good example. Previously it just looked like a yellow star now it's a tiny star inside a white boarder. I assume one of the updates did this. My S8 plus is also updated to Pie but the icons are still the originally shape however the option to change from Icons only and Icons with frame's is gone. Am I missing something?
    Nope. You're not missing anything.

That's Samsung forcing their "look" on everything whether you like it or not.

Your only option is to use another launcher that has the option to leave other non-stock icons the heck alone.

I use Nova Launcher on my S9.
    lucianus_luciferus likes this.
    08-07-2019 10:22 AM