So i have a Samsung Galaxy S9+ and everytime i press the power button i would get my lock screen with the phone option or the normal camera option in the bottom corners only now when i press it i get the number keypad wanting me to enter my pin instead of me havin my normal lockscreen with my with the background and the phone n camera option. Its only been going on for a couple days but its really annoying to have to close out of that screen as i dont want to unlock my phone i simply want to swipe up on my camera located down on the right hand corner and use my camera. now keep in mind i dont want to unlock my phone. Usually i juz use the camera while my phone is locked only now when i press the power button the number pad is waiting for my pin number everytime. I would like to undo it if possible cuz its quite annoying. Any info would help please n thank you!!
    08-08-2019 01:13 PM
    See if you can change what's on your lock screen in Settings. You should be able to put the camera on it. Or possibly in AOD.

(Someone who has an S9 will probably pop in here and tell you exactly how to do it. [I don't have one, so I can't try things on one.])
    08-08-2019 03:03 PM
    Settings, lock screen, app shortcuts and assign the camera app to one of them.
    08-09-2019 06:25 PM
    So i have a Samsung Galaxy S9+ and everytime i press the power button i would get my lock screen with the phone option or the normal camera option in the bottom corners only now when i press it i get the number keypad wanting me to enter my pin instead of me havin my normal lockscreen with my with the background and the phone n camera option. Its only been going on for a couple days but its really annoying to have to close out of that screen as i dont want to unlock my phone i simply want to swipe up on my camera located down on the right hand corner and use my camera. now keep in mind i dont want to unlock my phone. Usually i juz use the camera while my phone is locked only now when i press the power button the number pad is waiting for my pin number everytime. I would like to undo it if possible cuz its quite annoying. Any info would help please n thank you!!
    Thank you for registering, let us know if these solutions helped you .
    08-09-2019 06:38 PM